All orders are processed with within 1 business day (excluding weekends and holidays) after receiving your order confirmation email. You will receive another notification when your order has shipped. All orders/packages are shipped by USPS.
1 . HOW DO I CHECK THE STATUS OF MY ORDER?
When your order has shipped, you will receive an email notification from us which will include a tracking number you can use to check this. Please allow 48 hours for the tracking information to become available.
If you haven’t received your order within six days of getting your shipping confirmation email, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your name and order number, and we will look into it for you.
2. REFUNDS, RETURNS, AND EXCHANGES
All orders can be canceled until they are processed and shipped. Once the packaging and shipping process has started, it can no longer be canceled.
Your customer satisfaction is our #1 priority. We want you to fulfil orders with confidence. That’s why we proudly offer absolute satisfaction guarantees that ensure your customers will receive a purchased item on time and as described.
Our primary goal is making your customers happy, so everyone who shops with you receives the following guarantees:
- Refund if the item is not as described or damaged;
- Refund minus the shipping cost if your customer does not want the product they received. Your customer must return the item at his expense to our warehouse and the item must be unused.
Refunds are not available under the following circumstances:
- Your customer’s order does not arrive due to an incorrect address provided by the customer;
- Your customer’s order does not arrive due to exceptional circumstances beyond our control (e.g. delayed by a natural disaster).
How do refunds, returns, and exchanges work on Sellvia?
- In case your customer reports a damaged or incorrect product, your customer is required to submit a photo evidence within 14 days of receiving the item. If the claim is approved, a refund will be issued.
- If the product packaging is damaged but the product itself is intact, your customer must submit a claim to the shipping carrier directly.
- Missing order: In case a package is delivered (based on tracking number update) but your customer claims that they did not receive the item, your customer must submit a claim to the shipping carrier directly. As a retailer, your orders will be deemed delivered and in satisfactory condition if you do not report the issue within the time frame.
If you experienced any of the above scenarios, you must report the issue within 14 days of receipt. Otherwise, you agree that the product is deemed delivered and satisfactory.
How do I request a refund, return, or exchange?
Handling returns is an essential part of running a business. Sellvia is here to help! We have put together the following steps to make this process easier:
- In the event of a refund, return, or exchange request from your customer, contact our Customer Support team via email at email@example.com and include the evidence if required.
- After we have approved the order refund, return, or exchange, the product must be returned to our warehouse at the following address: 14460 Myford Rd, Irvine, CA 92606, USA.
- Your customer must return the product and provide a tracking number.
- Once the tracking number has been provided (or once we have received the returned product), a replacement product will be shipped or a refund minus the shipping cost will be credited back to the card or original method of payment on file.
- In order for Sellvia to ship a replacement product or process a refund for damaged or incorrect product we require a tracking number for the item returned.
3. CONTACT US
If you have any further questions, please don’t hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org