(10 pieces/lot) ALVABABY Absorbent 3 layer Microfiber Insert Reusable Baby Diaper Insert
They are made of super absorbent microfiber, more absorbent than regular flannel and dries much faster.
*Dimension of insert: 33cm in length *13.5cm in width
*Easy use and very Soft.
*Machine washable and dryable.
*Size: For baby weights 4-15kg (8.8 – 33pounds).
Should i wash them bofore use?
• Wash before first use. Please wash colours separately
• It usually will take a few washes to reach its full absorbency (could be 6 washes or more)
• Place the insert inside the nappy through the open pocket in the back
• Liquid will be absorbed through the inner layer of the nappy to the insert
• More than one insert may be needed when sleeping or when necessary
How to wash inserts?
• Remove and rinse off the residuals (knock solids into toilet), then store in dry pail;
• Machine wash, cold rinse;
• Hang them up to dry in the sun (sunlight helps bleach the nappies to remove any remaining stains), or “Low” tumble dry;
• Do not store inserts for too many days, should be washed in 1-2 days;
• No bleach, No softner.
How to treat heavy wetter?
You do generally have to change them more often than most people change disposables since some leave their children in disposables for 4+ hours. You are looking at changing cloth diapers every 1.5-2 hours as a general rule of thumb.